Friday, September 18, 2009

Catching up with the Times!

So, I'm learning how to blog, now. A few new things to talk about. In June we lost Penny (our dog) :(, but we decided to get a new one, so we got Brandy in July - an early birthday present. For my birthday, Christine went with us to Mesquite and we played all day and Trevor & Christine won BINGO, but we did well on the 21 table and almost didn't come home for dinner! We ate at Red Lobster -YUM! - cause I wanted to go there. Trevor doesn't really like Red Lobster, but too bad for him, it's MY birthday.
We also took advantage of the "Cash for Clunkers" deal and got a brand new Nisson Sentra, and got such a great deal on it. We basically got it half-priced!
Today, Christine took me to her nail place, Regal Nails, in Wal-Mart so we could experiment to see if having longer nails would help my poor hands heal and stop bleeding all over the place. I have bad eczema, but I'm trying to get it better.
Speaking of getting better, Trevor is having a lot of hip pain recently and has had a couple of cortisone shots, but those haven't really helped and the doc said maybe a new hip would. ICK! I don't know, though. We've talked to a couple of other people and they think it might be back related and not hip at all. Here's to second opinions!
We are also getting ready for a trip to SLC in October for my new job. I took a job 3 days a week to replace some of the other marketing jobs I have so we don't have to work as hard. It pays much better and we don't have to traipse all over Southern Utah to make a buck. Plus, free trip to Salt Lake! Just have to find something for Trevor to do. Anyways, enjoy our pictures and I shall attempt to blog more often, now that I know how!

1 comment:

  1. Your dog is so cute!
    You might want to try CeraVe cream on your hands.Grant has really bad eczema to and it is the only thing that has worked on him.You can get it at Walgreen's.

    ReplyDelete